We are currently recruiting for:
Mental Health Support Worker/Rehab Coach
We are The Goodwood Park Healthcare Group. A well-established, innovative, and leading provider of community and residential social services for people who have a Mental Health Illness or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). We constantly strive to ensure our clients are receiving services that are of the highest quality, and promote better health and wellbeing.
We are currently recruiting for Mental Health Support Workers and Rehabilitation Coaches to work with our Mental Health and TBI clients at various sites across Auckland, particularly West Auckland, and Ramarama/South Auckland.
We have full time, part time, and casual work available across all seven days of the week. There are a variety of different shifts available both day and night, so there is quite a lot of flexibility in work hours if you desire.
About the role:
As a Mental Health Support Worker or Rehabilitation Coach you will work with our clients to provide support and encouragement as they go about their daily tasks. You will be responsible for maintaining their safety and providing guidance whilst joining them on various outings and participating in daily activities.
You will help to foster hope, identify strengths and develop resilience, recognising that these are key components of the approach to leading a more positive and independent life.
The overall purpose of this role is to achieve a maximised level of independence for our clients, whilst providing a positive and safe living environment.
What you will need:
- A level 4 qualification in Mental Health or equivalent - preferred but not essential as the organisation is willing to support the right people in gaining qualifications.
- Demonstrated commitment to recovery models
- Demonstrated commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi and culturally safe practice.
- A full NZ Drivers Licence
- A high attention to detail as documentation is an important part of this role
- An empathetic and kind nature
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate.
- Learn as you earn - you don't need a qualification, just the drive to complete a Certificate in Health & Wellbeing during your time with us, but even better if you already have this qualification!
- Lots of training on offer.
You will be well rewarded in exchange for your hard work! Our organisation provides support and coaching for new learning opportunities and we take pride in developing our staff whilst also growing our services.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Goodwood Park Healthcare Group is a well-established, innovative, and leading provider of community and residential social services for people who have Mental Illness or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). We consistently strive to ensure our clients are receiving services that promote better health and wellbeing with an emphasis on living the best life possible.
Our organisation runs a variety of residential and community services. Currently, we are looking for Occupational therapist to provide clinical services to our clients at a number of our residential and community services, primarily in West Auckland.
You will contribute towards effective and innovative methods of rehabilitation, supporting clients in their recovery.
The core tasks of this role include:
- Conducting clinical assessments to evidence outcome measures
- Developing and implementing high quality client rehabilitation plans in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team, including discharge planning
- Establishing and maintaining therapeutic relationships with clients and acting as their keyworker
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Participation in multi-disciplinary meetings within the organisation and case reviews with funders or stakeholders
- Coaching and supporting Support workers with goal planning and interventions
- Engaging and supporting the introduction of intentional peer support
Our ideal health professional for this role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work alongside and model positive outcomes with clients and their family/ whānau, through enthusiasm, innovation and a willingness to learn new approaches and techniques
- Able to produce reports and work to deadlines, demonstrate resilience and maintain a positive attitude
- An Annual Practising Certificate or Membership of a Professional Body
- Team oriented and a great communicator
- A full NZ drivers licence
- Proficient computer literacy – Microsoft suite
- NZ residency/valid NZ working visa
We are an organisation that values high performance and can offer:
- Competitive remuneration and flexible work options
- Unique learning opportunities with a strong emphasis on growing the skill and knowledge base of staff
- Clinical/Educational leadership
- Maintenance of your registration
- Access to professional supervision and peer support
If you are interested in this role and the opportunity to grow and be a part of an innovative team, apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Based in the West Auckland area, Goodwood Park Healthcare is in need of a full time Maintenance Worker to join our Team.
To provide some insight into what we do, The Goodwood Park Healthcare Group provides residential and community support services to people with Mental Health Illnesses and Traumatic Brain Injuries. We also provide aged care, private hospital and dementia care services.
The role includes maintaining a large number of residential dwellings for a diverse group of residents in the community. We're looking for an experienced and competent person to repair and maintain the function/cleanliness of buildings, furniture and appliances. The successful candidate will understand industry best practices and apply them to every aspect of their work, they will be able to work independently and efficiently.
Skills required for this role include:
- Ability to assist and perform tasks in connection with, construction, maintenance, grounds keeping and repair of furniture and appliances.
- Performing general grounds-keeping inspections/maintenance across our residential sites.
- Maintaining accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment at all times.
- Ensuring equipment is accounted for when taken onto sites for use.
- Providing regular audits of maintenance equipment and reporting to the Maintenance Team manager.
- Keeping accurate records of any purchases and reporting to the administration team
- Ensuring goods and materials are stored appropriately.
- Being physically fit and able.
- Being motivated and capable of working unsupervised.
- Being able to follow instructions and learn new tasks quickly.
- Having previous experience in landscaping, grounds maintenance would be beneficial
- Having a high sense of pride in your work, attention to detail, a great sense of responsibility, and personal presentation.
- Knowing how to correctly use power tools and PPE.
- Having the ability to follow instructions and learn new tasks quickly.
Please note - applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and must hold a class 1 drivers licence.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Facebook Careers Page
Please see our Facebook Careers Page