Founded in 1988, Goodwood Park Healthcare Group is a family orientated business. We have a long and proven track record of delivering high quality services to people with Traumatic Brain Injuries and poor Mental Health. For last few years we have also been reintegrating offenders into community.
Having been at leading edge of service design and provision, our dedicated and passionate staff are committed to ensuring expectations of clients, family, whānau and our funders are not only met but exceeded. Most importantly, we aim for our clients to be able to live life to ir fullest potential.
What is our Philisophy?
- The Goodwood Park Healthcare Group’s mission statement is that we support people with Mental Health and Traumatic Brain Injury related issues to maximise ir health, participation and independence.
- We also aim to provide client focussed services that respect every person’s rights, values and beliefs.
- To achieve this we develop client-centred activity, support and risk management plans in consultation with client, family/whānau, treatment providers and funders to maximise a person’s independence, participation and access to greater community.
Who’s in our team?
- Occupational Therapists
- Support Staff
- Registered Nurse
- Social Workers
- Rehabilitation Coaches
As required, we will engage services of:
- Speech Language Therapists
We also liaise with:
- Public Primary Healthcare providers such as GP’s, community nursing services, drug and alcohol services including CADS and Dual Diagnosis Service.
What we provide to our Clients
- A holistic assessment and collaborative development of an Individual Service Plan (ISP) or Support Needs Assessment Plan (SNAP).
- A community based “real life” home setting.
- Clients have ir own room with shared living spaces.
- Clients are supported by a personal key worker and a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals.
- Clients are supported to achieve maximum independence in ir home environment and live harmoniously with ors.
- We provide regular social outings into community enjoying all that our local community and greater area has to offer.
- We support our clients to access and participate in voluntary and paid work as appropriate for each individual.
Our Services, Staff & Facilities
Goodwood Park Healthcare Group offers a number of services within residential, community and Corrections areas, employing over 150 people in a number of locations from Whangarei to Turangi.